Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm here, I'm here!!!!

We JUST got internet connection in our dorm and I have SO much to share! So far I love Korea! It's beautiful and the people are very friendly! My roommate and I are fighting the time change and woke up about 3am... it's now 540am and we're about to watch the sunrise over the mountains from our dorm room! I'll post more this afternoon when I have free time and pictures will be included. Love you guys....

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you made it and the jet lag will subside soon, you drunk zombie! Ha. I LURV you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, I am thrilled for you! What a wonderful experience you are having! I loved seeing your mom, Virginia, BeeBee, Sugar, Kaare, and Russ last weekend as we watched Teresa perform at St John's Methodist Church. It was great fun. I love your attitude and your adventuous spirit! I can feel a book coming on:)
    Love you,
    Mary Mulherin( Walker and Lucy the cat say "Hi")

    ReplyDelete